Los Angeles Business Litigation and Transactional Lawyers Delivering Proven Results for our Clients Nationwide
We represent California clients in complex transactions and business disputes
Steinbrecher & Span LLP is a preeminent litigation, transactional and regulatory firm with offices in downtown Los Angeles, California, Washington, D.C. and Houston, Texas. Our corporate clients range from individuals to Fortune 500 companies, to whom we provide litigation, transactional and regulatory counsel on a local and national level. Our attorneys have practiced for decades in large national and international law firms and bring that experience and knowledge to our clients while providing them the personal attention and responsiveness that comes with a boutique firm. We listen, work to find the best strategy for your case or transaction and keep you informed every step of the way. We deliver results, not surprises.
We provide client-centered care with big-firm experience
- Extensive experience — All of our attorneys have substantial experience in-house or with big firms handling significant transactions or litigating sophisticated, high-stakes cases for high-profile clients.
- Cost-effective representation — We try to find the most practical and efficient approach to our clients’ legal problems by assessing their legal position, pinpointing key issues quickly and devising an effective strategy. Unlike large law firms, our business model does not depend on leveraging inexperienced attorneys and we do not burden our clients with “unbundled” charges for overhead such as postage, word processing and copying.
- Outstanding communication — Our firm has a strong policy of keeping our clients informed. In addition to keeping them apprised of ongoing developments, we send out statements every month letting our clients know what we did the past month and what we expect to do during the coming month.
- Personal attention — Providing one-on-one attention is one of the main reasons this firm was established. We return calls and emails promptly.
- Positive focus — If a dispute appears to be heading towards litigation, we look for the most efficient ways to achieve a positive outcome and, if needed, provide firm and effective courtroom advocacy. Our sophistication and expertise, coupled with individualized client care, make us an invaluable and reliable ally when faced with a complex business dispute or regulatory matter. Our attorneys have the skills to find creative solutions to your legal matters and the courtroom experience that give you the edge should your case go to trial.
We offer representation for a wide range of business litigation, transactional and counseling matters
We help our clients in the following areas:
- Business litigation
- Contract and warranty disputes
- Antitrust violations
- Trade secret violations
- Business torts
- Franchise disputes
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Partnership, shareholder and family-owned business disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Aviation litigation & regulation
- Airline/airport relationships
- Federal regulation of airports and airlines
- Airline labor and employment issues
- Airplane crashes and NTSB investigations
- Business counseling & transactions
- General corporate
- Franchise and distribution
- Intellectual property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Privacy and data security
- Business litigation
- Employment litigation
- Age, sex, race and religious discrimination
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Benefit plan violations
- Environmental litigation
- Superfund and property contamination cases
- CERCLA and RCRA litigation
- Leasehold disputes
- Products liability & toxic tort litigation
- Exposure to alleged toxic materials or chemicals
- Accidents involving automobiles, aircraft or machinery
- Real estate litigation
- Major real estate foreclosures
- Breaches of commercial and residential leases
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Construction defects
- Land use litigation
- Prop 218 and special assessment district disputes
- Employment litigation
Work with our Los Angeles legal team today
Steinbrecher & Span LLP has decades of experience handling cases, transactions and regulatory issues for high-profile clients in high-stakes matters. We offer our clients the experience, knowledge and sophistication of a large international law firm, but with the personal attention, responsiveness and value that only a smaller law firm can offer. We would be pleased to help you with your litigation and business needs.