Business Law Attorney Los Angeles Know How to Get the Job Done
Our experience gives you the best chance of success
Steinbrecher & Span LLP is a litigation law firm consisting of attorneys with decades of high-end, sophisticated business litigation experience. All of our attorneys have worked at large firms handling large cases and are dedicated to providing the best representation possible with the personalized attention only a small firm can provide. The following is a list of our attorneys:
- Alan K. Steinbrecher — Alan is a partner of the firm and has more than thirty-five years of litigation experience. His emphasis is on business litigation, products liability, and aviation litigation.
- Robert S. Span — Robert is a partner of the firm and has been practicing law since 1971. He handles aviation litigation and regulation and complex cases including antitrust, employment and contract disputes.
- Michael K. Lindsey — Mike is a partner of the firm and has over 35 years of experience in corporate law, focusing on intellectual property, cyberlaw, and trade regulation.
- Douglas R. Painter — Douglas is a partner of the firm and a seasoned courtroom advocate with close to thirty years of litigation experience, handling business tort, contaminated property, contract, employment, real estate and other business litigation matters.
- Geoffrey T. Stover — Geoffrey is partner of the firm and an accomplished litigator who tackles cases involving complex commercial disputes, including cases involving real estate-related matters, trade secret disputes, municipal tax litigation, employment issues and other business litigation matters.
- Valerie Casey — Valerie is a transactional and corporate lawyer, with substantial experience in general corporate matters and transactions for both privately and publicly held business entities.
- Sophy Chen — Sophy has over 15 years of experience handling regulatory and business matters for airlines and other aircraft operators, airports, foreign civil aviation authorities, aerospace manufacturers, and non-aviation companies.
- Richard J. Denney, Jr. — Richard has more than four decades of experience practicing environmental law and environmental litigation. He literally wrote the book on environmental law in California.
- Douglas Kelley — Douglas Kelley has 25 years of in-house experience with major airlines, and has worked on issues involving almost every aspect of the industry.
- John E. Porter — John has considerable trial, appellate and arbitration experience and represents clients in matters involving joint ventures, intellectual property, general business and technology-related disputes.
Work with Los Angeles business lawyers who put their experience to work for you
The Los Angeles business attorneys at Steinbrecher & Span LLP know what it takes to handle your case. If you are faced with a legal problem, we listen to you, get to the root of the problem and work with you to find an efficient solution. If the other side insists on going to court, we have the knowledge and expertise to be a tenacious advocate for you.