Los Angeles Real Estate Lawyers Representing Commercial Property Owners
Capable and aggressive litigators protecting business property
Whether a Fortune 500 company or a small, family-owned company, businesses need real property on which to operate and conduct business. For some companies, property is their business. Loss of property or costly disputes over property can quickly drain companies financially. At Steinbrecher & Span LLP, we appreciate the importance of real estate to business success, which is why we prioritized bringing attorneys into the firm with vast real estate litigation experience.
Practical and cost-effective representation in real estate disputes and litigation
We have a reputation for excellence in handling major real estate foreclosures, breaches of residential and commercial property, construction defect claims, land use litigation and disputes between landlords and tenants. Our real estate litigation lawyers are familiar with the myriad issues facing businesses concerning real property, and our experience helping businesses embroiled in these issues is exceptional:
- Representing a major foreign bank in litigation arising from foreclosure on a $100 million loan
- Defending an airline during construction of a new cargo facility against California Environmental Quality Act challenges
- Representing major airlines in litigation on airport passenger terminal leases
- Defending a local government in inverse condemnation lawsuits over property subject to various protection laws and growth ordinances
- Representing a homeowner in a construction defect dispute resulting from a $1 million home renovation
Representing businesses with a litigation approach that respects business expansion and growth
Our attorneys are not just business litigators. We are advocates for businesses in general and for your business interests in particular. With our firm, you can expect:
- Practical solutions to complex property issues — Your goal as a business is to minimize your property disputes and resolve them as quickly as possible, and we understand that. Our representation and defense strategies are centered on solutions that make sense for your business and its goals.
- Cost-effective representation — Because of the scale on which many businesses operate, real estate disputes can be very costly. The expense of litigation in general is growing, but it can be multiplied in real estate disputes because of the various parties involved. When representing you, we always keep an eye on your bottom line, so you don’t have to, and our attorneys work directly with in-house counsel to craft a strategy that works with your needs and budget.
- An understanding of the stakes — We understand the operational needs for successfully running and expanding a business, and we appreciate the consequences of major real property litigation. A loss of property can be devastating, and in the worst cases, it can be the end of a business. Our goal is to help you avoid litigation, but when the stakes require aggressive advocacy in court, you can rely on us because that is our business.
Trust a reputable firm dedicated to protecting your property in Los Angeles, California
Real estate is essential for businesses, and our litigators understand the importance of property for company productivity and success. Disputes over property can arise from multiple angles and over various activities, often making these claims complicated and expensive. With Steinbrecher & Span LLP, you find experienced litigators with industry understanding. Contact our team now.