Los Angeles Business Counseling and Transactions Attorneys
We provide Los Angeles clients with personalized, cost-effective service
The experienced Los Angeles business lawyers at Steinbrecher & Span LLP offers high-quality legal counsel for businesses ranging from startups to the Fortune 500. Our legal team consists of attorneys who have distinguished themselves working for large law firms with high-profile clients, but chose a boutique practice where they could engage clients personally and truly invest in their success. Our goal is to provide you with timely, responsive, pragmatic, cost-effective and value-added service. By working closely with you, we can offer pertinent insights based on decades of business law experience to enhance your prospects of commercial success.
Experienced corporate counsel serves every aspect of your enterprise
- General corporate — We offer the full range of personalized services you expect from in-house counsel at a fraction of the cost. We provide pertinent and timely advice on formation, corporate governance, shareholder relations, finance, operations, regulatory compliance, and tax planning.
- Cyberlaw — Our seasoned attorneys help clients navigate the legal landscape of internet business, marketing, and content creation. We’ve been advising major players in cyberspace since the days of the Arpanet, and we continue to counsel successful businesses on the cutting edge of innovation.
- Franchise and distribution — Franchising allows many purveyors of goods and services to achieve exponential growth. But rapid growth requires prudent management to sustain. Our attorneys offer practical strategies for franchisors and distributors domestically and internationally.
- Intellectual property — Protecting your company’s intellectual property through patent, registration, licensing, and enforcement is of paramount importance. We also help companies negotiate license agreements for various types of IP they use in operations and marketing.
- Mergers and acquisitions — If your business is looking to expand, diversify or form a strategic alliance, we can help structure, negotiate and consummate investments, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions. We perform due diligence to ascertain the true value of assets and liabilities, including intellectual property holdings.
- Privacy and data security — Being held liable for a data breach can cause irreparable damage to your company. We help businesses stay in compliance with ever-evolving data privacy and security laws, and effective protocols for acquiring, storing and releasing data.
Our Los Angeles business law attorneys are ready to meet your business transaction needs
Steinbrecher & Span LLP has decades of experience counseling successful corporations on transactions and regulatory issues. Our legal team has the experience, knowledge and sophistication of a large international law firm, but we offer the personal attention, responsiveness and value that you can only find at a boutique practice. We would be pleased to counsel your company on your business needs.