Los Angeles Litigation Firm Defending Businesses Against Antitrust, Unfair Competition and Trade Regulation Violations
Providing sophisticated representation in antitrust matters and related litigation
The federal and state provisions governing competitive behavior and practices apply to all businesses, regardless of size. Successful legal representation in these matters is paramount.
Maximizing successful competition within the bounds of anti-competition laws
We have represented individual, family and Fortune 500 business interests in litigation, and our practice covers every facet of this complex area of the law:
- Antitrust regulations
- Unfair competition law
- Private civil antitrust litigation
Our firm's experience is broad and includes advising and representing businesses proactively, once issues of compliance arise or during litigation proceedings. Clients look to us for:
- Advising California businesses on federal and state antitrust and unfair competition law
- Defending businesses against alleged violations of the Sherman Antitrust Act, Clayton Antitrust Act, California Cartwright Act, California Unfair Practices Act, and related laws governing business practices and competitive activities
- Defending businesses against private civil antitrust litigation, including class actions and treble damage awards
Big-firm business experience with boutique-firm emphasis on client relations
Our firm is committed to the success of businesses, from those that are individually owned and operated to the most well-known Fortune 500 companies. When representing you, we bring more than just our reputation for excellence:
- Unrivaled industry understanding — Each member of our team has more than a decade of experience working with and advocating for businesses. We understand businesses and help you navigate the fine line between healthy market competition and restraints on business practices.
- Personal attention — Because we are a boutique firm, we can dedicate the individual time and attention to truly understanding the industry in which your business operates, and the competitive field with which you are dealing. This understanding is key to tailoring our representation to your business needs and circumstances.
- Priority on communication — Our attorneys all have big-firm experience, through which we developed an appreciation for small-firm practices when it comes to communicating and interacting with clients. We prioritize talking directly to in-house counsel and are committed to keeping you apprised of our progress and billing.
Balancing business interests and practices with anti-competition laws
Antitrust, unfair competition and trade regulation laws can be a legal minefield for businesses of all sizes. Growth and competition are the lifeblood of businesses and this regulatory framework can be difficult to balance with these goals in mind. Whether you are seeking advice on business law practices or strategic decisions, or facing issues of compliance, trust Steinbrecher & Span LLP.