Geoffrey Thomas Stover
Geoffrey Stover is an accomplished business litigator. He has handled a wide range of cases, including:
- Complex commercial disputes
- Trade secret, trademark and copyright cases
- Real estate litigation
- Taxpayer lawsuits, including special assessments related to business improvement districts
- Consumer class action defense
- Employment/whistleblower cases
- Administrative law and regulatory matters, including cases before the DOT and FAA
Mr. Stover has represented Fortune 100 companies, medium-sized companies, emerging start-ups and high net-worth executives and individuals. His current clients include real estate development companies, an international financial services firm, a transportation trade group and a mortgage wholesaler, among many others. Mr. Stover’s practice also involves representing corporate clients based in China.
Mr. Stover started his career at Paul Hastings, where he was an associate until 2011. He currently serves on the Executive Committee of the Litigation Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and is involved in various community organizations.
Mr. Stover graduated from UCLA School of Law in 2000 and graduated with Honors from Wesleyan University in 1995. He is a Los Angeles native and lives in Venice, where he coaches his son’s youth basketball team.
Mr. Stover’s email address is: [email protected].